Our main challenge these days are the weather conditions. For the last couple of days we've been experiencing dutch weather at its best. Constant rain is causing the wood (which we are assembling outside) to swell which makes it impossible to build things to a millimeter. So in order to continue our work we had to come up with a solution. At first we decided to try a DIY modular roof construction but the wind disagreed with that idea and so it failed miserably. Pity we only have a picture of our defeat. 😋
To be able to continue and not spend another days of building a stronger metal construction, we did what we should have done straight away. We went to a shop and got a work tent. It isn't as big as we wanted but it will do the job, and it's easy to build up and take down.
On a positive note, we finally managed to finish up electric installation in our trailer and connect the little petrol generator to it.So now we can actualy switch some light on... progress!!